Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This is my Story

Tell me about that woman

This is my story

Which I have longed to tell

To all those who are willing

To help me find my way!

This is my story

Which the world needs to hear

To learn how to treat humanity

As valuable despite their sex

One sex is the image of God

Another is the image of the devil

It is the devil’s gate way

That theologians have condemned

As being responsible for the fall

That led man to die

And so I am punishable for that sin!

Wherever I go

I see that woman

The daughter of Eve

Paying for her sins

Blamed on her mother

By the world of men!

Wherever I go

Women are found

Without them nothing moves

Yet in pain they all live

Persecuted and ignored

As though that is what they exist for

In this world of men!

No comments: